Fire Risk Assessments
Remove fire hazards from your premises
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Phoenix Fire Protection can effectively identify potential fire hazards and risks in your building. By conducting thorough inspections, we help you keep up to date with the latest fire safety legislation and requirements.
Risk assessment services in the North West
- Free site survey
- Fire safety planning
- Fire extinguisher servicing
- Fire safety equipment maintenance and refurbishing
- Fire safety product supply
Fire Risk Assessment – Who and how often?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, requires that a Fire Risk Assessment is carried out on all commercial premises, and also on the communal areas of residential premises.
The principles contained in the fire safety order is to use a risk assessment approach, which is goal based and flexible. The RP generates the risks in the workplace, therefore, to safeguard the safety of employees, the RP must :
- Identify fire hazards and people at risk and to remove or reduce the risk of those hazards causing harm to as low as is reasonably practicable; and
- to determine what fire safety measures and management policies are necessary to ensure the safety of people in the building should fire occur;by
- Reducing the probability of a fire starting.
- Ensuring that all occupants are alerted and can leave the premises safely its the event of a fire.
- Limiting the effects should a fire occur.
Providing the premises have been built and maintained in accordance with building regulations and is of normal risk or lower, this should be a simple matter without significant expenditure. However if the premises are not in accordance with the building regulations, further guidance and action will be necessary, depending on the complexity, size, occupancy and consequential risks.
Protect your investment
With regular maintenance services, we help keep your fire safety equipment in top working condition. To further enhance the safety of your building, we provide fire risk assessment services available all across the North West of England.